Sunday, July 4, 2010

Year of 2009


My Form6 life begin...after coming out from national service, I continue my studies in Sam Tet
after my SPM. I met a lot of new friends...this photo is taken at the day of birth of Xiao Huan...
This is the first celebration photo we took, L6B4.


My new gang...best best friends..brothers and sisters. I still remember when we took this photo...in Michelle house.
THANKS A LOT....if not you boys and girls..I can't stand up to continue my journey....
Really appreciate a lot....Michelle, Yee Mun, Ducke, Lian Shen and Chee Wei.


photo taken: 24 NOVEMBER 2009, GENTING
We like to take this kind of photo la...haha..poster format.
This is the first time I never celebrate Xmas with my family but with you guys and girls.


Photo taken at outdoor, midnight, after countdown of Xmas time.
Look at the mist...it really cold that night...a pair of normal couple,
lesbian couple and gay couple. haha.


Photo taken when we first reach Genting..Michelle said take us to a secret
place that can take photo together..haha. Here the place is.
If not mistaken, this is the first photo we took that day.haha...
Look at the couple...why they stand far away from us??


I won't miss out my national service life in Selama, before entering Form6, I went for National searvice. Gang of China Town: Heng, Lok, Hak Chai, Kit, Kin, Jun Kit, Yam Siu and
don't no who. This photo was taken the day before I left...


My best friend during national service, Kit...the guy on the left hand side, photo taken
at Taiping Lake.


The second day of national service, best friend Chee Wei come to visit me.
First time in my life...my hairT.T
Happy to see him, he is the only friend come to visit me.


Experience a lot during notional service...really feel happy by knowing all of them. Once again, fate....hahaha. I turned black because of national service...haha..some of them even thaught that i am Malay...

The most unforgettable thing...
Now,it just can only save it into folder of memories.
...really happen a lot a things...experience a lot of happiness and sadness in this year...
thanks a lot my friends.

PLEASE STOP COMPLAITNING ME NEVER MENTION ABOUT YOU MICHELLE.HAHA

1 comment: