Sunday, July 4, 2010

Year 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997


This is the photo when I am 3 years old...the shorts like panties la..haha.


4 years old birthday celebration...haha..year 1995.
My brother spec really lao tu.....and my second brother looks like crying..
haha..complicated..


Year 1996, class photo,me(the boy sitting on the second chair from right hand side)
Tadika Rama- rama...I think no body can remember the name of their form teacher during kindergarten, so...I won't feel sorry about that.hahaha.


Nothing to say about myself in this photo....I know how to marching since 1996


This photo is taken in the end of year 1996..
My SCHOOL is having an annual dinner...that is the first time I have my own story telling on top of the stage...the story is talking about a cow had climbed up to a tree but can't come down....
haha....keep moo moo'ing there.


Year 1997....so serious man......


I cant remember much...just know that I am a kid...NAIVE.haha
And, my mum cut my hair for me~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment