Sunday, July 4, 2010

No date recorded


First of all, let me introduce my elder brother, Gilbert Voo..in pyjamas.haha.
Look at my face...I don't even know my eyes can open until so big.hahaha.
I don't remember when was this photo being taken, because that time was still a baby ma.


My second brother, Gregory Voo...those day,his smile was so sweet..
but the smiling face was getting lesser and lesser by the increasing of his age..
don't no why....miss those day. haiz..


My dad miss me too much I think, so he decided to bring me along to work.hahaha.
Look at my emotion and my elder brother emotion, is the same.haha


Don't no what am I crying for....pee i think.haha. My brother still smiling there.


Brothers FOREVER....


Am I torturing the rabbit or bear or..whatever. Just know very yong sui only..


Cover up my body please...


I love this photo the most...we are smiling happily together...


hee hee.....this is my Ferrari...broom broom~hahaha


My cousins from France,Mireille Lefebvre and Amelie Lefebvre, and dear brothers~photo taken in grandpa's home,KL...Now days, seldom to have the chance to take photo together..


My grandpa...photo taken at 20July 1992.
I can't remember my grandpa at all....he pass away when I am two years old I think. Just can know his stories from photos and what mum told me.


My one year old birthday celebration in KL...cake arh~wahahaha.
All my family,relatives and friends celebrate with me....


Dear mummy....

My memories just all rely on these photos.....happy to be a baby.......

No comments:

Post a Comment